Certifications / Education
Bachelor Of Science In Electrical Engineering
ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service
Front End Software Engineer
Senior Web Developer
- Redesigned and rebuilt the most popular tool on DTV Agent Answer Center, the Channel Lineup. Improvement results in faster search capability by decreasing average handle time for 2.46M min per month on calls it was used. This contributed up to $1.35M savings per month from the company's expense.
- Introduced front end unit testing to the team using QUnit as the main testing suite. This significantly increases the quality of delivered tools thus positively created an impact on Call Agent's efficiency for delivering great customer service.
- Created a development system which connects the Git repository to a Jenkins server resulting in automation of critical processes such as unit testing, linting, image optimization, etc. This helped us a lot in finishing the projects on time and with high quality.
- Built web development toolkits in PHP that fully automate the processes of updating the data source for all web applications maintained and built. One example is the data source automation of Daily Sports Event Application resulting in the efficient update process and maintainability. This decreases the time for the tool's owner to update the data used by the Call Agents in resolving customer inquiries.
- Introduced the use of AngularJS as a front end framework for building new tools and revamping existing ones. Built most web applications in AngularJS such as Package Compare, Troubleshooting Tool, etc.
- Introduced code review to the team. I strongly believe that great softwares are built around a team of great developers.
- Involved as both a front end and back end developer for Fitday.
- Rebuilt the administration section of Fitday using AngularJS and Symfony PHP framework.
- Implement unit testing with Yii PHP framework using Codeception test suite.
- Lead the development for a hotel review Vbulletin plugin on Flyertalk.
- Implement Sphinx search engine on both Fitday.com and Flyertalk.com.
- Built Flyertalk.com’s hotel review backend on Yii with Memcache and Sphinx search engine.
- Lead the integration of Yii framework and Vbulletin API.
Senior Web Developer
- Built an internal cloud storage application like "Dropbox" using Backbone.js and Yii framework.
- Built internal tools for invoicing, cdr records, call records etc.
- Create API's to be used by engineers to query database for call records and accounts.
- Help built a file-sharing web application where users can be sellers and buyers. Mainly responsible for the membership and e-commerce side of the system.
- Built and maintain company websites and internal tools in Yii PHP framework and Kohana. Most recent is the Emajee website.
World Currency Converter ( Project Link )
A world currency converter web application built using AngularJS, responsive Bootstrap and Symfony PHP framework.
Password Strength Directive in AngularJs ( Github Project Repository )
A Password Strength Directive for your AngularJs project.
Ecommerce Products Listing ( Github Project Repository )
A simple Ecommerce Products Listing starter for your next AngularJs project with category filter, search, breadcrumb navigation, animation effect etc.
My Todays Gospel ( Project Link )
A responsive web application that keep tracks of the daily Roman Catholic gospel and deliver to the user's email.
Aaxis Kinesis Consumer ( Github Project Repository )
A simple Amazon Web Service kinesis consumer that will log real-time data on your terminal.
Instastream ( Github Project Repository )
Built to stream most recently uploaded pictures in Instagram using photo tags.
HTML, CSS, Symfony, AngularJS, Bootstrap, Backbone.js, jQuery, JSON, Git, SVN, Memcache, Sphinx, Ajax, MYSQL, Facebook API, Authorize.Net, Paypal API, PHP, Yii, Vbulletin, ASP.Net, VB.Net, jQuery Mobile, Ajax Frameworks, Google API, YUI, Prototype, Tridion CMS, Jenkins, Ant, VB.Net, Maxymiser